Dr. Steffen Huber
Vice President of Engineering
Up until today, programming of industrial robots has been time and money consuming and solely executed by experts. In the future, a steadily growing demand for programming experts is expected as the number of robots used in production, as well as the wish for customization will increase. Hence it will get even more difficult to reprogram robots. This is where Wandelbots is changing the game, as we developed a unique teaching technology which makes it possible for EVERYONE to teach a robot. We've come up with an intuitive app as well as gesture-based hardware teaching devices. You’re welcome to join our talk, get to know Wandelbots and find out about our technology, achievements and future goals.
- 2006 – 2013 Media Informatics, TU Dresden
- 2013 – 2017 Computational Science (PhD), TU Dresden
- 2017 – 2018 Scientific assistant for machine-learning and AI in engineering, TU Dresden
- 2017 – 2018 Project Manager, Technologie-Transfer-Initiative GmbH
- Since 2018 VP of Engineering, Wandelbots GmbH