“PACE Sorter 300” - How to run experiments in a highly automatized fab
Dr. Christian Schubert
System expert automatization
Infineon Technologies AG
Individual experiments are a vital part of the development process for innovative products as well as for engineering and troubleshooting tasks. Optimally, these tailored operations shall interfere with the production process in the least possible way. For this purpose, Infineon has established an experiment managment system which is an end-user interface to manipulate the processing of lots during runtime.
This also includes logistical scenarios e.g. a split or sort operation. The Technical Talents, a promotion program for engineering staff, present results of their project "PACE Sorter 300", which covers the enabling of sorter-related scenarios for experiments at Infineon Dresden. The presentation shows their approach to manage the complexity of this task and the impact on processing speed and reliability of the final implementation.
- 2008 M.Sc. Advanced Control and System Engineering - University of Manchester
- 2009 Dipl-Ing. Mechatronik - TU Dresden
- 2014 Dr.-Ing. - TU Dresden on real time simulation of multibody dynamics
- 2015 Software engineer - Citrix Online Germany GmbH
- 2015 System expert - Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH