Smart Cooperation for Smart Products - The interdisciplinary approach for a paradigm shift based on smart materials
Mattes Brähmig, M.A.
Marketing Manager smart³
Fraunhofer Institute for Machine Tools and Forming Technology
Smart materials can be used in a variety of industries either to substitue or complement traditional systems.
However, up to now their advantages and possibillities are not suffienctly known to a broad audience. The innovation network smart³ focusses not only on implementing smart material based products for production, lifestyle, health and mobility, but on increasing the of smart materials.
The network partners, ranging between research institutions, universities, SME, and big corporations strive for products that implement a new perception of how we see products, parts and structures.
- 2015-now Marketing Management smart³, Fraunhofer IWU
- 2013-2015 Marketing & Sales BU Automation, Mikromat GmbH
- 2009-2013 Marketing, BRÄHMIG GmbH
- 2007-2009 Editor, RuV Neiße GmbH
- 2016: Master of Arts, Marketing & Business Administration
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts, International Business Communication