CEO / Head of Software Development
Increasing travel costs and manpower shortages caused by a lack of skilled personnel make it difficult for companies to react efficiently and promptly to the increased demands in the areas of maintenance and service. One solution to this problem is remote maintenance, which is supported by technologies such as Augmented Reality. The technician can directly receive the information required for maintenance or repair via SmartGlasses or a Smartphone. An expert can directly support the technician with a live video. With Remote Maintenance Assistance, Bitnamic has been offering a well-proven solution in the market for several years. The smart integration with the EquipmentCloud® from AIS enables a comprehensive and full-time approach to enter the next level of digital maintenance processes. The knowledge transfer between AIS and Bitnamic ensures a modern and practical answer to service and maintenance issues in the digital age.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc. in computer sciences (University of applied Sciences in Braunschweig and Osnabrück)
- Deep knowledge in distributed (multimedia) applications and fullstack web/mobile development
- Long term business experiences in projects (e.g. with Airbus)
- Since 2010 focus on remote maintenance / remote support solutions for the industry
- CEO and Founder of Bitnamic GmbH (2015). We develop and distribute remote maintenance solutions for the industry